LL - Fight the Power! LL - Fight the Power!

DUDE!!

Lol this is PERFECT!! I was so pissed about the April Fool's joke until I caught on lol. Way to make it better man! 10/10 5/5

LeafLock responds:

viva la resistance!

The Rape Song!!! Ftw The Rape Song!!! Ftw

Go die

Dude, rape isnt funny, and if you think it is then I say you should go to prison and experience it first hand, let's see if you still think it's funny. Grow up, and for the love of God, don't litter NG with shit like this anymore.

RIKIEatHOME responds:

hehe to bad im a youtuber eh gotta admit tho ir you really think tht rape isnt funny.....why did you watch my video =L

hmm and how can u call me sick when you have queers of war in your favourite box...hmm

lol owned

Power Star Power Star

OMG!

Wow! Seriously, great work. Can't wait to go watch the others

60 Seconds til Graduation 60 Seconds til Graduation

Not too shabby

The game was pretty good, but you made me work at McDonald's when I lost. That's just heartless lol

Spin Sprint {Orange} Spin Sprint {Orange}

Wooot!

Once again great job! This is a great follow up to the green one. And on a sidenote, I meant to give you a ten on the green one but I forgot to press the ten before I clicked submit. Sorry. Good job though!

- Spin Climb - {Green} - Spin Climb - {Green}

oO, so spinny

This game is very addictive, plain and simple. It also gets really really confusing but in a good way. Good job on making a cool game that's fun to play millions of times, hell, even my little brother likes it and he has horrible taste most of the time. Thumbs up!

Clayface - I Happy nao :D Clayface - I Happy nao :D

Amazing

I have to say clayface, this song is incredibly melodic. The synth is so captivating and at 2:20 where the other synth harmony comes in on top of it, its so incredibly nice. You've got some serious talent man.

Keep it up!
5/5 10/10

mmmburgers responds:

Ye ye dawg, chyall know how Clayface gets down fo shoo. Werd werd.

Thanks for the review man.

Red 7 - Watch & Learn Red 7 - Watch & Learn

Wow

This is a sweet song man! I really like how well it all blends, you must've put a lot of work into this track, and boy does it show!

Redse7en responds:

To tell you the truth, I made it by accident. I just wanted to test out some ideas on FL TS404 and this is what I came up with in a total time of 5 hours. But spending six years of my life to get to this point might have also been a factor. lol Cant wait for you to hear the final product!

Thanks for checkin' in on this track man! I'll PM everyone who reviewed me when the final release is uploaded!

~RedSe7en

I'm Gonna Kill Santa Claus I'm Gonna Kill Santa Claus

OMFG!!

Dude wow! This song is AMAZING!! Lol I used to love Santa Claus but now I think I wanna join you in killing him because he never gave the world any catchy songs! Lol 5/5 10/10!

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Hehehe thanks! And you are more than welcome to join me XD