Clayface - I Happy nao :D Clayface - I Happy nao :D

Amazing

I have to say clayface, this song is incredibly melodic. The synth is so captivating and at 2:20 where the other synth harmony comes in on top of it, its so incredibly nice. You've got some serious talent man.

Keep it up!
5/5 10/10

mmmburgers responds:

Ye ye dawg, chyall know how Clayface gets down fo shoo. Werd werd.

Thanks for the review man.

Red 7 - Watch & Learn Red 7 - Watch & Learn

Wow

This is a sweet song man! I really like how well it all blends, you must've put a lot of work into this track, and boy does it show!

Redse7en responds:

To tell you the truth, I made it by accident. I just wanted to test out some ideas on FL TS404 and this is what I came up with in a total time of 5 hours. But spending six years of my life to get to this point might have also been a factor. lol Cant wait for you to hear the final product!

Thanks for checkin' in on this track man! I'll PM everyone who reviewed me when the final release is uploaded!

~RedSe7en

I'm Gonna Kill Santa Claus I'm Gonna Kill Santa Claus

OMFG!!

Dude wow! This song is AMAZING!! Lol I used to love Santa Claus but now I think I wanna join you in killing him because he never gave the world any catchy songs! Lol 5/5 10/10!

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Hehehe thanks! And you are more than welcome to join me XD

Definite Truth -SV Definite Truth -SV

WOW!

This loop is AMAZING! It's exactly the tune I was looking to add in my flash movie. Definitely 10/10 5/5!

Stealingvision responds:

Cool! Let me know when you submit it!

&amp;lt;R+&amp;gt;Eve <R+>Eve

I like it!

Wow, something about this song is just alluring. I don't know what you did but keep it up!